Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Staple: Chunky Sweater

Sweater (Old Navy); Gray Shirt (BCBG Generation); Olive green pants (Old Navy);
 Ankle Booties (Kohls); Necklace (gift)

Yesterday, snow came!  I enjoy snowy weather when it's light and fluffy and when there is not any wind.  I don't like it when there are just sheets of ice.  It used to always be a hassle for me driving in the snow, but gratefully now I have a vehicle that drives well in snowy conditions.  When the weather gets chilly, I love wrapping up in warm chunky sweaters.  I bought this sweater this past winter and it has become one of my most versatile winter pieces.  Since the sweater has a neutral pattern, I can wear it with multiple color shirts underneath, such as red, teal, and of course other neutrals as shown.  Another great combo of mine is pairing the sweater with colored jeans or jeggings.

Do you own a chunky sweater?  What do you pair it with?  

No comments :

Post a Comment