Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week of Florals: Tuesday - Floral Heels

Over the past couple years, I’ve been scouring for a pair of floral heels.  This past spring, I recently found this pair at JCPenney. You can find them here. When I saw the price and how comfortable they actually were, I had to buy them.  Shoes are a great way to incorporate color or a print into your outfit, especially if you outfit is neutral.





Tuesday - Floral Heels
For this outfit, I wanted the heels to be the main emphasis, so I decided to showcase them with a more conservative look.  I paired these heels with a pale blue vintage dress.  I loved this dress because it was vintage, it fit well, and the bow detail on the back added a feminine touch.  Since this dress had a retro vibe, I was inspired to keep the look vintage by accessorizing the look with a pearl and gold statement necklace, pearl stud earrings, white and gold bracelets, and a neon yellow clutch.  To dress the ensemble down, I topped the outfit with a dark washed denim jacket. In case you are going to a more conservative formal event, you can swap the denim jacket for a simple cardigan. 

Where to wear this outfit: A formal bridal shower or even a spring wedding.

Dress: Atomic Garage// Jacket: Old Navy// Heels: JCPenney// Purse: Francesca's Collections // Necklace: The Limited// Earrings: Old Navy// White Bracelet: Younkers // White/Gold Snap Bracelet: Stella & Dot //


Would you invest in floral heels?  How would you wear them?

No comments :

Post a Comment