Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week of Floral: Wednesday - Bright Botanicals

For Day 3 of Week of Florals, I decide to experiment with bright botanicals.  Flowers are obviously colorful and what better way to showcase those than with a bright botanical print sleeveless button-up blouse which is perfect for a sunny spring day!



For this outfit, I paired my floral sleeveless button-up blouse with a pair of trendy white sailor inspired culottes.  Culottes are currently having a moment these past years and I just bought these online last week for only $26.  You can find them here. I like these cropped style pants because they can be worn with flat sandals casually or with heels for a dressed-up look.  I accessorized the look with my Stella & Dot Gilded Path Double wrap bracelet, Stella & Dot Arc Pendant necklace, sage stone cocktail ring and bright stud earrings.  I slipped on a pair of taupe caged heels, and finished this business casual look with a green carry-all tote bag and now I’m ready for the workplace. 

To transition this look into the weekend, just switch out the heels for a pair of white laser cut-out slip on sandals, swap the business tote bag for a crossbody saddle bag, and add a light washed denim vest for another casual touch.

Shirt: The Limited// Pants: Loft (sale this spring)// Vest: BCBGeneration// Tote Bag: Ralph Lauren (gift)// Saddle Bag: TJMaxx// Heels: JCPenney// Sandals: Kohl's (sale last year)// Necklace: Stella & Dot// Bracelet: Stella & Dot// Ring: Old Navy// Earrings: Old


Would you wear a bright botanical print?  How would you wear it?

Stay tuned for Thursday’s post of Week of Florals.

No comments :

Post a Comment