Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coral Me Pink

As the weather starts warming up and spring arises, I enjoy wearing bright colors to match my colorful surroundings.  One particular color I enjoy embracing is a coral-pink which has been popular in early spring.  This coralish-pink hue looks great paired with numerous neutrals, such as basic black, brown shades, navy, and white.  It also complements well with turquoise and teal, tangerines and light yellows, as well as sea green and pale green.  For this outfit, my inspiration first started with my coral pink striped sweater.  This sweater has coral pink and tan stripes, so I focused on pairing coral pink with tan.  With spring coming full bloom, I paired this top with my espresso colored capris.  If you like to take risks, this sweater looks great with gold harem pants.  I added gold chandelier earrings to add sophistication to the ensemble.  I paired this outfit with my coral colored strap heels to add some playfulness and harmony with the sweater.  If coral colored heels aren’t your forte, then a comfy pair of nude pumps or even gold ballet flats are great substitutions.

Striped sweater (Express); Capris (BCBG Max Azria); Harem Pants (BCBG Max Azria); Coral  Heels (Rue 21); Gold Bangles/Earrings (Kohl’s); tan/gold ballet flats (Antonio Melani- Dillards)











No comments :

Post a Comment