Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Versatility in Outfits


Versatility is being able to have something used in varied ways.  Versatility becomes very important during my buying process.  When I shop, I’ve very particular in what I will buy.  I don’t buy everything full price, I don’t buy everything on sale.  I’m not devoted to just one store or brand.  I will shop at a store that gives me a great deal on whatever I’m browsing for at the time.   I will pick and choose what pieces of clothing I’ll splurge on, and which ones I can find inexpensively.  If I believe a garment can be worn with multiple outfits, then I’m more likely to purchase it.  I show versatility through mixing and matching articles of clothing together to create a different look, such as couple of the outfits below.


Navy Blazer with miniskirt and button up shirt

Same Navy Blazer paired with wide leg trousers and striped tee

No comments :

Post a Comment