Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tribal Sophisticate

I love the transitioning period from one season to the next because you have more clothing options to choose from.  You can still wear heavier fabrics from winter or lighter fabrics to transition into spring.  Before it became spring, I created an outfits that could be appealed to both the winter and spring season.  Below are the items that are added together to present such a look

 
This outfit includes a white safari style button up shirt, a tribal printed skirt, and a navy blazer paired with navy tights and western style boots.  My inspiration for this outfit was a safari, but transitioning it from late winter to early spring.  I first picked out the yellow printed tribal skirt and paired it with a white safari button up shirt.  It was too cold to show off my bare legs so I had to decide which colors of tights to wear. I went with navy because I thought black tights were too harsh with the lighter weight skirt especially since I was going to wear black boots.  I also wanted another color to complement with the yellow on the skirt.  Then I decided to add the navy blazer to make the outfit more tailored.  The look became tribal sophisticate. 







To check out more of my outfits and their inspirations, go to the Outfits & Inspirations page.




No comments :

Post a Comment